Genevieve Nnaji Fires Back at Reports that She Said Nollywood was Mediocre

Forum 9 years ago

Genevieve Nnaji Fires Back at Reports that She Said Nollywood was Mediocre

Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji has reacted to the reports that quoted her as saying Nollywood was bland and mediocre.

Last weekend, Punch had published their chat with the actress where she explained that she had been scarce in Nollywood movies because:
Having practiced my art in international & professionally produced stories like ‘Ije’; ‘Mirror boy;’ and ‘Tango with me’, I don’t think I can return to the blandness and mediocrity that characterized Nollywood in the past.”
A Nollywood movie director, Mac Collins Chidebe, who obviously didn’t like her statement replied her yesterday and Genny just took to her IG page to set the records straight. Read her post after the cut

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment
Forum | 1 day ago

From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 3 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Nollywood Community Holds Candlelight Service for Junior Pope, Others
Forum | 3 days ago

Nollywood Community Holds Candlelight Service for Junior Pope, Others

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks
Forum | 4 days ago

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks