You Won't Believe The Nigerian Artiste That Wants To Date Genevieve Nnaji

Forum 9 years ago

You Won't Believe The Nigerian Artiste That Wants To Date Genevieve Nnaji

Genevieve Nnaji has remained one of the most sought after and hottest actress in the industry. Its no wonder many have and will continue to profess their love for the talented actress.

[ads4]

As is the case of Nigerian reggae artiste, Yung L who reveals he has a crush on the actress. Yung L revealed this during a recent interview with NET.

The SOS singer who opened up on his longtime love for the actress said: ‘Genevieve is everything in a woman, I’m so crazy about her. She is single, I’m single, I want to date her.

Yung L, who is also a rapper, is known for his popular songs: ‘SOS’, ‘Fever’ and ‘Designer’. Apparently its not just Yung L that has a crush on Genevieve Nnaji.

We’ve seen the likes of Nollywood Actor, IK Ogbonna who also revealed he has a crush on her, Nigeria’s Big Brother Africa ‘The Chase’ rep, Melvin Oduah who says Genevieve inspires him and Nigerian rapper, Phyno who said he will give anything to have her.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 2 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu
Forum | 2 hours ago

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist
Forum | 7 hours ago

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market
Forum | 8 hours ago

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market