‘How a female fan kissed me in front of my wife’ – Femi Adebayo

Forum 9 years ago

‘How a female fan kissed me in front of my wife’ – Femi Adebayo

Popular actor, Femi Adebayohas revealed an instance he considers the craziest thing a fan has done to him since his joined the movie world.

According to the actor, who recently spoke to Windzmedia: ‘The fan jumped on me, kissed me and told me that she had promised herself that whenever she sees me she was going to do that to me.

Fortunately, I was with my wife that day and I told her I was sorry and she said it was okay. It’s one of those anxious moments of our job. Before the fan left, she apologised to me and to my wife.’

The star actor was further asked how his wife feels when he acts love and romantic roles, and he said: ‘In as much as she doesn’t complain about my job, there is a level of tolerance any woman can manage. Every woman has her threshold of tolerance. I am lucky I have a wife who understands my job but I try as much as possible not to overstep my boundaries when it comes to the opposite sex.’
[ads4]
Femi Adebayo, who graduated as a lawyer, is one of the sons of veteran actor, Adebayo Salami who is better known as Oga Bello and has carved a niche for himself in the movie industry as a respected actor and movie producer.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 2 hours ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 2 hours ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla
Forum | 9 hours ago

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 1 day ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring