Toyin Aimakhu Wins ‘Best Actress’, ‘Best Movie’, Says She Owe It All To Support From Her Husband

Forum 9 years ago

Toyin Aimakhu Wins ‘Best Actress’, ‘Best Movie’, Says She Owe It All To Support From Her Husband

Very pretty Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu has heaped tons of praises on her husband for being there for her through thick and thin.

The actress was at the BenTV awards took home the ‘Best Actress’ and ‘Best Movie’ awards.
She took her Instagram page to thank her fans, God and her husband – who she rained praises on.

She stated, ‘All thanks to GOD(my helper my counsellor my leader my everything ) my husband@adeniyijohnson(my small god my daddy my betterhalf my all in all my hero my heartbeat my sunshine my jackiechan) my fans (my lovers my best friends fans I count on anytime and day)@bentv_awardsthanks for this I’m super excited..And a super shout out to@chelsdommfor this wonderful simple and classy dress you are just the best and to my darling@tennycocothanks for this makeup thanks for making me look good…my glam squad r da bomb..
[ads4]
#superfans #bestfans #adorablefans #handsomefans #prettyfans #loyalfans#sweetestfans #dedicatedfans #faithfulfans #intelligentfans you guy are just the best hv got the best fans in the world jare..I’m happy so so happy…’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 2 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 2 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows
Forum | 3 days ago

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows