Wizkid Debunk Walking Out Of Headies Awards Angry + Congratulates Davido [See Tweets]

Forum 9 years ago

Wizkid Debunk Walking Out Of Headies Awards Angry + Congratulates Davido [See Tweets]

Wizkid has debunked words that he walked out of the just concluded Headies Awards 2014 in bad blood. The music star was pictured leaving the event yester-night but according to him he didn’t leave the show “angry”, although he didn’t deny leaving the show prematurely… More Here

Wizkid on his social page denying the reports said “Reports making rounds is I walked out of the Headies “angry”.. I respect the Headies and its organizers nd no I didn’t…“. He also backed Headies following criticism that the award was poorly conducted. Wiz said, “It’s not easy doing shows like that in nigeria with little or no sponsorship so let’s give that credit to the “Headies” for always doing it…”

He also congratulated the big winners of the night, his ‘friend’, Davido, next rated winner Patoranking and album of the year winner Olamide.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse
Forum | 1 hour ago

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown
Forum | 2 hours ago

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike