French Montana claims he has more hits than Kendrick Lamar

Forum 4 years ago

French Montana claims he has more hits than Kendrick Lamar

US rapper, French Montana has said that he would “outshine” colleague, Kendrick Lamar at a festival because he has more hits.

On Tuesday night (April 21), French claimed on Twitter that he has more hit records than the TDE rapper.

“IF WE JUST TALKING ABOUT ANTHEMS, !! ME VS KENDRICK HIT FOR HIT ! I BELIEVE I CAN GO NECK TO NECK !! I BEEN MAKING HITS FOR A LONG TIME ! IT AINT MY FAULT I BELIEVE IN MYSELF. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION ? HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA PROVE MYSELF BEFORE I GET MINE,” Montana wrote.

French Montana also while speaking with Complex via video call where he addressed his beef with 50 Cent, his sobriety, and more.

During the sit-down talk, he also alluded to the fact that he thinks he would attract a larger crowd than Kendrick Lamar if the two artists were performing at the same time during a music festival.

“I mean, honestly, you could put somebody like Kendrick Lamar next to me on the same stage at a festival. I might outshine him… not because I’m a better rapper or whatever it is. It’s just that I got more hits,” said French Montana.

“Kendrick Lamar got albums. He got masterpieces. But if you were to put us on the festival stage I would outshine him because I have more hits than Kendrick Lamar.” the ‘Famous’ rapper said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
APC Reacts to Claims That Presidency Is Involved In Ganduje’s Suspension
Forum | 4 days ago

APC Reacts to Claims That Presidency Is Involved In Ganduje’s Suspension

El-Rufai, Marketers Subsidy Payment Claims Wrong – FG, NNPC
Forum | 6 days ago

El-Rufai, Marketers Subsidy Payment Claims Wrong – FG, NNPC

Shallipopi
Forum | 1 week ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 1 week ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident