I Wanted People to Hate The Song (Wave) - Ric Hassani

Forum 3 years ago

I Wanted People to Hate The Song (Wave) - Ric Hassani

Available on YouTube among different eye opening episodes currently enjoying weekly programming across 3 radio stations in Nigeria, this bubbly fun time on Celeb Stopover with Ife Ajagbe quickly documents an interesting mindset of an African Gentleman within its first minutes of introducing Ric Hassani, as their informal chat quickly moves beyond entertainment.

A must watch conversation between celebrated radio goddess, Ife Ajagbe and the colorful Wave crooner, whose long standing relationship with Samklef and Simi comes under scrutiny before actually popping the Money Question. Ric also shares humorous anecdotes about unusual trips as an independent artiste- doing everything he can with anything he can and also an innovative furniture maker explaining how his living room came to trend all over the internet.

Discover which song Ric wanted you to HATE, despite his theory of discovery and servicing the audience. By the way how and where does Naira Marley really fit into all of this?

Celeb Stopover now airs on Bridge98.7FM Asaba Crest 87.7FM Akure & Lead City 89.1FM Ibadan.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NSCDC Arrests Wanted Oil Thieves In Abia
Forum | 16 hours ago

NSCDC Arrests Wanted Oil Thieves In Abia

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 2 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 3 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani