Please Help! Was I Meant To Be Celibate Till Marriage?

Forum 3 years ago

Please Help! Was I Meant To Be Celibate Till Marriage?

Good day everyone. When I was 14yrs old .during one of the prophetic services in the church.

The prophet pointed people out for deliverance and prophetic messages.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/1b71878a9ba8004b52428b8408ad3c99.jpg

I was also pointed out i was given a bible hymn and a bell on top the bible and i was told i have a calling to the altar.

My mother once told me she gave birth to me at the 7th month of the pregnancy due to several attacks on me while i was in the womb.

She also said the day she gave birth to me it was not easy. And after she gave birth a pastor came later that day and said behold a great teacher of the word has been born he will be a light am blessings to his generation.

When i was 17yrs i started having dreams of being warned about sex, that it will destroy my destiny.

A lot of fears came upon me and i decided to stay celibate.

Now I am 23yrs old still a virgin finish my 0ND last year.

In school, a lot of pressure came but i still remain celibate.

Recently i started hanging out with girls, make some female friends. Now i have started seeing dreams of being warned.

… Because i wanted to try sex for the first time and one of the girls accepted.

Now at my workplace a Man of God I don’t know before came and said God has a message for me. And I told him to go on, and he said if I was told before that i be a great teacher of the world locally and internationally I said yes, and he also said am I seeing females friends around be careful and seeing a female lady coming to you and you guys get intimate and it leads to sex.

For it will destroy you and he repeated 4 times God says be careful and sit up for the destiny to lift up your generation lies in your hand. I am really afraid.

I need your advice guys.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 1 day ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo
Forum | 4 days ago

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video
Forum | 1 week ago

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video