Every Night I Turn Into Fish To Visit My Family In The Sea – Popular Ghanaian Singer Reveals (Video)

Forum 3 years ago

Every Night I Turn Into Fish To Visit My Family In The Sea – Popular Ghanaian Singer Reveals (Video)

Popular Ghanaian singer, Nyevile otherwise known as Born Star has revealed that she has supernatural powers that enable her to turn into fish at night to visit her family in the sea.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/5650ada681327ca48d8c8b94732a9e5f.jpg

According to Born Star, she had this wonderful ability when she was a kid and it came as a result of the agreement her mother made with a fetish priest through whose effort her mother gave birth to her after an unsuccessful attempt to have a child.

She added that after being born, she was dedicated to the seam which carried her away for 4 straight days before returning her to the mother. It is after her return they realised she has the ability to turn into a fish.

Born Star made a shocking revelation saying that she does not sleep with lights turned of because things can get messy when lights go off when she is asleep.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
SPORT 3 hours ago EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 5 hours ago

SPORT 3 hours ago EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 9 hours ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 17 hours ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

The Watchers Trailer: Dakota Fanning Stars in Ishana Night Shyamalan’s Directorial Debut
Forum | 21 hours ago

The Watchers Trailer: Dakota Fanning Stars in Ishana Night Shyamalan’s Directorial Debut