Bob Marley's son, Ziggy Marley and his wife, Orly welcome fourth child

Forum 8 years ago

Bob Marley's son, Ziggy Marley and his wife, Orly welcome fourth child

Bob Marley's eldest son, Ziggy Marley, 47, and his wife Orly Agai are breeding quite the brood, the couple who are parents to daughter, Judah, 10 and sons, Gideon, 10, and Abraham, 5, recently welcomed the latest addition to their big family. The tot has been named Isaiah Sion Robert Nesta Marley in honor of his famous grandfather whose real name was Robert Nesta Marley. Ziggy also has three children from previous relationship: Zuri, Justice and Daniel 'Bambaata' Marley, who also is a reggae singer.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 5 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 6 hours ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 13 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 18 hours ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off