See How The “Successful Man” Of Destiny Etiko Surprised Her On Her Birthday (Video)

Forum 3 years ago

See How The “Successful Man” Of Destiny Etiko Surprised Her On Her Birthday (Video)

Well, known Nollywood actress Destiny Etiko celebrated her 30th birthday yesterday August 12, 2020, and it appears the birthday celebration of the drama doll is not ending anytime soon.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/c6121df7c016197bf36c426e93f0a145.jpg

The actress has taken to her Instagram page to flaunt her successful man and how he surprised her on her birthday yesterday. In the video shared by Destiny Etiko, her successful man was seen spraying money on her while a music man was seen playing sweet tunes from a trumpet.

Sharing the video amidst joy, Destiny Etiko captioned it

“And the successful man will never cease to surprise me ??✊ @dr_success_john

U are my person for life”.

Watch video below…..

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series
Forum | 37 mins ago

A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 12 hours ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 1 day ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

I
Forum | 1 day ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life