Super Eagles Ndidi Will Help Me Settle At Leicester City – Castagne

Forum 3 years ago

Super Eagles Ndidi Will Help Me Settle At Leicester City – Castagne

Leicester City’s new signing Timothy Castagne is looking forward to reuniting with his former teammate Wilfred Ndidi and hopes the midfielder will help him to adapt quickly at the club.

The Belgium international sealed a five-year contract with the King Power Stadium outfit on Thursday from Italian side Atalanta.

Castagne played with the Nigeria international during their time with Belgian First Division A club Genk.

Ndidi started his European career with the Blue and White in 2015 and spent two years with the club before moving to the Premier League to team up with the Foxes.

Castagne believes the Super Eagles midfielder and his international teammates Youri Tielemans and Dennis Praet will help him to settle quickly at King Power Stadium.

“I’ve heard a lot. We [Atalanta] played also in the stadium already last year so it’s nice. I had a preview, but obviously, with Youri and Dennis, we talked a bit, so I know a few things,” Castagne told the club website.

“It’s going to be a lot easier [because of that]. I know also Ndidi from our time in Genk, so it’s going to be nice, as well, to see him again. Of course, it’s going to be way easier for me.”

Ndidi has been delivering impressive performances since he teamed up with the King Power Stadium outfit in 2017.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud
Forum | 1 day ago

APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola
Forum | 2 days ago

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola

Oliseh names Super Eagles player that will win AFCON for Nigeria
Forum | 2 days ago

Oliseh names Super Eagles player that will win AFCON for Nigeria