American Rapper Juicy J Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Forum 3 years ago

American Rapper Juicy J Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Jordan Michael Houston , known professionally as Juicy J, is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer, and record executive from Memphis, Tennessee. He is a founding member of the Southern hip hop group Three 6 Mafia, established in 1991.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2a8c9d4e2585d4bff079c7a2404749dc.jpg

Early Life

Jordan Michael Houston was born on April 5th of 1975 in Memphis Tennessee. He was raised alongside his older brother, Patrick Earl Houston, who would go on to become known by his stage name "Project Pat" as a successful rapper. Jordan was interested in the business side of music from an early age, and he read countless books on subjects like music marketing, publishing, and royalties. By the 11th grade, he was already writing lyrics to his own rap songs.

Career

In 1991, Juicy J co-founded the group Three 6 Mafia along with DJ Paul, Lord Infamous, Crunchy Black, Gangsta Boo, and Koopsta Knicca. After switching between a number of record labels, Three Six Mafia released their debut album, "Music Stylez." This was the beginning of a long and successful presence in the hip-hop community that spanned 6 total albums.

Juicy J's first solo album, "Chronicles of the Juice Man," was released in 2002. Four years later, he won an Academy Award along with the other members of Three 6 Mafia for the song "It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp." In 2009, Juicy J released a second solo album entitled "Hustle Till I Die." This point in time marked the beginning of a gradual departure from Three Six Mafia, and he started to focus more on his solo career. During this period, he collaborated heavily with Whiz Khalifa, Lil Wayne, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Yelawolf, and many others.

In 2013, Juicy J released a third studio album entitled "Stay Trippy," which featured the chart-topping single "Bandz a Make Her Dance." Throughout the next period, Juicy J collaborated with artists such as Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry. He also released a number of mixtapes.

Relationships

After dating his girlfriend Regina Perera for many years, the pair were wed in 2016. Two years after their marriage, the couple welcomed their first child into the world.

Business Ventures

At some point during his career, Juicy J purchased a number of shares in the bottled water company CORE Hydration. At the time, he wasn't sure whether his investment would bear fruit. However, years later the company was acquired by Keurig Dr. Pepper for $525 million in a deal reportedly worth $435 million after tax benefits were taken into account. While Juicy J never publicly revealed how many shares he initially purchased, he did state that it was "the best investment" he ever made in his life, leading many to believe that he had earned a substantial sum as a result of the deal.

Real Estate

In 2007, it was reported that Juicy J had purchased a property in Sherman Oaks, California for exactly $2 million. The Tuscan-style property features 5,610 square feet of living space and was originally listed for $2.149 million until Juicy J haggled the price down. The house was recently renovated when the rapper purchased it, and notable additions include a cathedral-style entry, French doors, and a pool/spa with a waterfall. The property is also in an excellent location that provides stunning views of the surrounding canyons.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ad0c5c4da4eb5d2c8e941f505e0e0c4b.jpeg

Top Songs

Net Worth

Juicy J is an American rapper, songwriter, and record producer who has a net worth of $25 million. He is best known for being a founding member of the group Three 6 Mafia. Outside of his work with this rap group, Juicy J has embarked on a number of successful solo projects. Outside of performing, he also has experience with the business side of music as a record label owner and A&R representative.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him
Forum | 3 days ago

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him

Molly Shannon to Lead HBO Comedy Series From SNL Writer, Plot Details Revealed
Forum | 4 days ago

Molly Shannon to Lead HBO Comedy Series From SNL Writer, Plot Details Revealed

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 5 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 5 days ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani