#BBNaija: “How I Coped With Kiddwaya And Erica’s Relationship In The House” – Laycon Opens Up (Watch Video)

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: “How I Coped With Kiddwaya And Erica’s Relationship In The House” – Laycon Opens Up (Watch Video)

BBNaija lockdown housemate, Laycon has revealed how he was able to cope with Erica and Kiddwaya’s relationship in the house.

Laycon made this known last night in a discussion with Neo and Vee.

According to him, in order to get over his feelings for Erica, he started seeing her as Kiddwaya’s lover. “I started seeing her as my guy’s babe”, he said.

https://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/erica-4.jpg

He also said there was a time Erica called his attention to the fact that he was getting closer to Kiddwaya than herself.

Neo then told Laycon that he may end up finding someone else once they are out of the house.

Responding, Laycon agreed that he will definitely meet someone else. He, however, noted that it won’t stop him from liking Erica.

Watch the video below:-

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)
Forum | 16 hours ago

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 2 days ago

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized