Michael Owen Predicts Winner Of Chelsea vs Liverpool Today

Forum 3 years ago

Michael Owen Predicts Winner Of Chelsea vs Liverpool Today

Former Manchester United striker, Michael Owen, has predicted Sunday’s Premier League clash between Chelsea and Liverpool.

The Blues welcome the champions to Stamford Bridge looking to make it two wins out of their first two fixtures.

Chelsea beat Brighton 3-1 on Monday, while Jurgen Klopp’s men began their title defence with a thrilling 4-3 victory over newly-promoted Leeds United.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/79009f975497e6fc978936aba46c254b.jpg

“This is clearly the stand-out fixture of Matchday 2 and I can’t wait to watch these fiercely competitive rivals go head-to-head.

“If there is one certainty in this match, it’s that there will be goals!

“I fancy an entertaining, end to end clash between the two sides with honours even at the final whistle. 2-2 for me,” Owen told BetVictor.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
Forum | 2 days ago

Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

Michael Owen names three EPL stars that would improve Arsenal
Forum | 3 days ago

Michael Owen names three EPL stars that would improve Arsenal

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City

EPL: You’ll never be champions – Klopp slams Liverpool players after Palace defeat
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: You’ll never be champions – Klopp slams Liverpool players after Palace defeat