Boba Fett In Mandalorian Season 2 Hinted At By Temuera Morrison's Agency

Forum 3 years ago

Boba Fett In Mandalorian Season 2 Hinted At By Temuera Morrison's Agency

Temuera Morrison's role as Boba Fett in season 2 of The Mandalorian might now be confirmed. The first season of Star Wars' original Disney+ series became a huge hit in 2019 for being a standalone story set in the galaxy far, far away, but that approach is expected to change with season 2. It might not be clear based on The Mandalorian season 2's trailer, but the upcoming season will include some major Star Wars characters.

One of the high-profile new additions to The Mandalorian's cast in season 2 will reportedly be Boba Fett. It wasn't too long ago that Lucasfilm was developing a solo movie for the fan-favorite bounty hunter, and reports have recently pointed to him instead appearing on Disney+. Boba Fett returning in The Mandalorian season 2 is so far unconfirmed by Disney or Lucasfilm, but Temuera Morrison will reportedly play the character after playing Jango Fett in the prequels.

Now, there's further proof that Morrison's role in The Mandalorian season 2 is as Boba Fett. As an actor, Morrison's representation goes through the casting agency Robert Bruce Agency. On their website, the page dedicated to Morrison's work includes a link to a complete rundown of his credits. The Showcast profile states that he plays Boba Fett in season 2 of The Mandalorian. Unlike sites like IMDb that can be edited by anyone, this credits list is made by Morrison's reps and it is highly unlikely they would put something on here that wasn't true. As a result, Morrison's role as Boba Fett in season 2 of The Mandalorian seems to be all but officially confirmed.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/326d501e1eb1c419ea6bb584a139f78c.jpg

With Boba Fett's appearance in The Mandalorian season 2 seemingly confirmed, those worried about the earlier reports not being true can rest assured that Morrison is in the Disney+ show. The timing of this news comes not too long after the season 2 trailer appeared to include a quick Boba Fett Easter egg. Eagle-eyed fans have spotted what appears to be Boba Fett's Mandalorian armor strapped to the back of a speeder. Now, it could just be a matter of time before Lucasfilm and Disney make it official and reveal the first look at Boba Fett in The Mandalorian.

Morrison's involvement as Boba Fett in season 2 of The Mandalorian might be all but confirmed, but the role he will play is still shrouded in mystery. His return will surely provide an explanation for how he escaped the Sarlaac pit, while it is also reported that Cobb Vanthn - a Tattooine sheriff who takes Fett's armor - will be included in season 2. Boba will likely cross paths with Din Djarin (Pedro Pascal) and Baby Yoda at some point during the season as well, so it will be fascinating to see what ultimately brings them together. Thankfully, it won't be too much longer before season 2 of The Mandalorian is released and these questions start to get answered.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done
Forum | 2 days ago

Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done

People Inciting Me to Probe Gov Yusuf – Kano Anti-graft Agency Chair
Forum | 2 days ago

Forum | 2 days ago

Velma Season 2 Trailer Previews Return of Mindy Kaling’s Animated Scooby-Doo Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Velma Season 2 Trailer Previews Return of Mindy Kaling’s Animated Scooby-Doo Series