Beautiful photo of Beyonce, Mariah Carey and their kids backstage at a Christmas concert

Forum 7 years ago

Beautiful photo of Beyonce, Mariah Carey and their kids backstage at a Christmas concert

Beyoncé and her daughter Blue Ivy attended Mariah Carey's Christmas concert. Queen Bey and her daughter took photos backstage with Mariah and her twins and another child. Hope seeing Blue Ivy play with Mariah's kids won't make Kanye angry again. Mariah shared the photo above and wrote:

"Backstage at Christmas time with our beautiful children. @beyonce ? #christmas #family #love".

More photos after the cut..

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 hour ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 5 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 22 hours ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

I Once Tried To Copy Beyoncé - Singer, Fireboy
Forum | 3 days ago

I Once Tried To Copy Beyoncé - Singer, Fireboy