TripleMG boss, Ubi Franklin Apologise To Wife In Open Letter

Forum 7 years ago

TripleMG boss, Ubi Franklin Apologise To Wife In Open Letter

Ubi Franklin is a man on a mission and has no intention of stoping till he has his family back in one piece.

With a photo of himself and his son from Lilian's brother wedding, the TripleMG boss tried once more to win back his wife.

On a post on his gram the music entrepreneur openly apologised for all his mistake while reiterating his love and admiration for his wife.

Ubi who was accused by media reports of domestic violence months ago when his marital woes started in his emotional note says he no longer gets easily provoked like in the past as his son, Jayden has changed him.

In a post he tagged “Letter To My Son“, he wrote, “Son, witnessing your birth was not just an experience; it was a miracle (the beauty of a child being born is nothing but pure joy). You came and melted my heart, taught me to love, taught me to forgive and see things differently. My past experiences made me one who was easily provoked but God always uses something, or someone to change people, to break them, and for me; my SON and some self discipline did.

You have also thought me to admit my mistakes and apologize for them, even when I think I’m not wrong but may have upset someone, apologize! It takes NOTHING from you but gives you EVERYTHING!!!”

Admitting his undying love for his wife, he added, “You are strong, doing an excellent job, and I continue to admire you deeply.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 4 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 2 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

Police Open Investigation Into The Abduction Of RCCG Pastor, 14 Others In Oyo
Forum | 3 days ago

Police Open Investigation Into The Abduction Of RCCG Pastor, 14 Others In Oyo