A MUST READ! Tips To Help You Stay Safe From Getting Killed Or Kidnapped

Forum 2 years ago

A MUST READ! Tips To Help You Stay Safe From Getting Killed Or Kidnapped

Nigerians, use these tips to stay safe from getting kidnapped or killed

An african adage has it that, “a wise person learns from what happens to others but a fool waits until trouble engulfs his head”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/15755e04a342487cd2dafaa3dc9fbe40.jpg

Another one says that “when the corpse of another person’s child is being carried, it looks like a bundle of firewood”.

Yesterday, i was somewhere when a sound like a gunshot went off and people began to run this way and that.

It turned out that it was a police van having exhaust issues.

We have had too many kidnap and murder incidents all over Nigeria in recent years. So, it will be foolish for anyone not to get prepared against such an incident.

Those who are bound to say, “not my portion” should know that no one who was ever kidnapped or killed prayed for it.

So, it can still happen to anyone else even if they are not praying or prepared for it.

Therefore, let’s use this opportunity to share any tips we have that can help Nigerians to stay safe in any situation where government security may fail.

I start: below are the tips i have for everyone to stay safe.

I will add more as i remember them. Now, also share the ones you know:

1. Don’t post your residential address online.

2. Don’t share details about your children or the members of your household online.

3. Don’t go to an unfamiliar location alone. If you have a job that takes you into the hinterlands, find a different job.

4. Whenever you drive, watch your back through the side mirror and if you ever notice anything that looks like someone is following you, pull up at a busy place and let the vehicle pass. Then, follow it up and watch the driver’s further behavior and act accordingly.

5. Have the number of a police team or the police station in your area. Just ask for it with a good manner of approach, giving your reason. Use the number whenever the occasion demands it – even if you only suspected something sinister.

6. If you ever see any vehicle packed in your neighborhood without any sign that the vehicle broke down, call the attention of other people in your neighborhood to it. Or, you call a police team. No matter what, the police can still help.

7. Emphatically instruct the members of your household to always raise an alarm whenever anyone orders them to come to them. Tell them why they need to do this with every courage they can muster.

8. Before you attend any job interview, make sure that you have done a background check on the company.

9. If you survive by doing casual or domestic work in unspecified locations, always tell a close family member where you are working each day.

10. Avoid expressing desperation online. Some evil people can capitalize on it to lure you.

11. If you ever hear any gunshot when you are outdoors, don’t panic. Instead, calm down and know the exact direction it’s coming from before you try a smart escape.

You can share yours.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Kidnapped RCCG Pastor Regains Freedom
Forum | 23 hours ago

Kidnapped RCCG Pastor Regains Freedom

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo
Forum | 2 days ago

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 2 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

How A Suspected Drug Kingpin Was Killed In Kogi
Forum | 2 days ago

How A Suspected Drug Kingpin Was Killed In Kogi