OPINION! Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They’re Talking To

Forum 2 years ago

OPINION! Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They’re Talking To

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/af1a317c8ad2015f8ea4507be1797edb.png
Guys, you might be stupid to actually believe she’s only talking to you or you’re the only one.

The younger the girl, the more suitors she has, and you’ll be the most stupid person in Africa not to know this.

As long as you’re not married to her, you’re not almost always never the only one. Even married ones are not safe, let alone free ones.

You might be almost free if she gives you access to her social media (usernames, password etc) not just her phone, if she doesn’t then you know the answer already.

Even at that, she might even have secret accounts etc – Welcome to girls’ world.

If you’ve ever listened to a girls’ chats between her and her friend(s), you’d get sense pill immediately. They are brutal!

Edit: It’s like some people are not getting it, SHE IS ALSO CONSIDERING OTHER GUYS.

TLDR; If she’s to be married, never lose guard.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 3 days ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen
Forum | 3 days ago

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen