Steps To Make Her Fall In Love Without Spending A Dime

Forum 9 years ago

Steps To Make Her Fall In Love Without Spending A Dime

I am about to show you the same step by step secrets players use to get girls swarming to them like magnet. This is the same secret that gigolo guys use to land themselves rich sugar mummies and girlfriends.

Apply these same step by step process and you would get a girl interested in you without taking her out on a single date.

Yes, money can attract a girl (no doubt about that). Especially the gold-digging type of girls. But sometimes using money to attract girls can be annoying, we guys want a girl that would like us for who we are and not because of how fat our wallet is or how much we have spent on her.

Sometimes all we want is true love and not a girl who is interested in our money.

If you don't want a gold digger who is just interested in money then this step by step s£duct!on secrets will be really helpful.

#1. MAKE YOUR APPROACH WITH CONCEALED INTENTIONS.
I really want you to get this. Let's assume you meet a girl In a bank, what case will she be more friendly?

CASE 1: when you walk up to her to collect a pen?
CASE 2: when you walk up to her to toast her?

Of course, case one is the answer. A girl you try to toast would naturally try to be hard to get.

When a girl is sure you like her she tends to raise her defence. What players do is to approach a girl without showing signs that they are interested in her and by the time she knows it - bam, she has already fallen. This is simple psychology. They approach her this way so they can get into her head before she starts forming.
So how do you apply this s£duct!on principle in real life?

To understand this try to think about this scenario; have you ever had this happen to you before: A particular girl gives you green light and shows signs she likes you then when you toast her and tell her how much you love her she suddenly starts withdrawing from you.

Ever wondered why this happens?
Answer - because you went against the step one of the players rule-
Players never make the mistake of allowing a girl become too sure of how much he feels about her.
Here is the rule: Never tell a girl how much you love her, make her guess. The best time to tell her is when you are sure she feels twice the way you feel.

Girls would tell you they can never date a guy they are not sure if they love them, but the truth is this - girls don't know what they want. You have to make them fall in love with you.

#2: JONSE HER WHEN YOU COMMUNICATE
Let me give you a picture of a girl's life.
Visit the facebook picture of a girl and you will understand how they think. Their pictures are filled with praises from guys and they receive those praises like it's their right.

No sweet thing you say to her is new to her. Her inbox is filled with all sort of praises. The average ones get at least 5 serious guys toasting them in two weeks.

To get her attention you have to be different.
How?
By Jonsing her.
Shocked?

Well, if you were a player you wouldn't be shocked. This what players do all the time.
Try and watch the way any player you know talks to girls. Notice how they talk to a girl and make fun of her in a playful way - no matter how pretty the girl looks - they don't care, they just talk to her like she is their small sister.

It's simple psychology.
People are naturally attracted to people who don't try to impress them. The more pretty a girl looks the more it works on her.

When other guys are saying sweet things to her and you show up and say things totally different from what she is used to hearing from guys - she starts wondering why and she starts trying to be close to you.

My favourite approach is to playfully tell a very pretty girl that I have friendzoned her and that I don't find her attractive. I say this in a particular way that tricks her into wanting to make me fall for her. (In my book, I explained more on how to use this trick to make pretty girls chase you - see my profile for how to get it).
[ads4]
#3: CONFUSE HER WITH ON AND OFF
Have you ever wondered why girls like guys who don't like them while when you shower her with attention she still ignores you.

Infact, the more you show a girl that you love her the more she withdraws from you.

Have you ever noticed that?
Well, players have found a way to put a stop to this. This is called the ON and OFF strategy.
How is it used?

Simple; by acting like you like her this moment and then the next moment you start acting a bit cold.

You must have seen a girl who has fallen for this particular trick from a player. They cry that he doesn't call, he is unpredictable, that they are not sure if he likes him, sometimes he quarrels with them for no just reason.

A popular celebrity player is Chris brown. Notice how he treats Karrauche and she still always keep going back to him.

This is the players' little secret. They never make a girl become too sure...

For more steps to making a girl fall in love; Get my E-Book

"The Bang Rule...ultimate guild to s£duct!on for Nigerian guys", see my profile for details on how to get the book.

PS: You may drop your relationship questions, pains, or basically ask for advice on how to tackle that babe giving you wahala - I will try as much as I can to answer the questions.
Shalom, brothers

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Oscars Stunt Category Pushed for After The Fall Guy Breaks Record
Forum | 1 day ago

Oscars Stunt Category Pushed for After The Fall Guy Breaks Record

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 2 days ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama

Fallout Season 2: Fallout 3 Radio DJ Wants to Appear in Show
Forum | 2 days ago

Fallout Season 2: Fallout 3 Radio DJ Wants to Appear in Show