No Matter How Comfortable We Are As Partners, Do Not Fart Around Me - Tolanibaj Issues Warning

Forum 3 months ago

No Matter How Comfortable We Are As Partners, Do Not Fart Around Me - Tolanibaj Issues Warning

Ex-BBNaija housemate and podcast host, Tolanibaj has issued a warning to her potential partner not to fart around her.

The reality star got a lot of diverse reactions from her followers after she shared it on the 'X' platform.

Tolanibaj disclosed in a tweet that she will not condone her partner farting around her in their relationship. She advised her potential partner to respect himself when it comes to releasing bad air when they are together.

Her tweet reads;

“No matter how comfortable we are as partners, please do not fart around me. Please. Let’s have some respect.”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/087d70c47a165533147cf253930f2bd8.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Why I No Longer Comment On Political Issues - Mr Macaroni Speaks
Forum | 2 days ago

Why I No Longer Comment On Political Issues - Mr Macaroni Speaks

Kevin Spacey Criticizes Upcoming Unmasked Docuseries, Issues Statement
Forum | 2 days ago

Kevin Spacey Criticizes Upcoming Unmasked Docuseries, Issues Statement

Robert De Niro Didn’t Yell at Pro-Palestinian Rally in Video, Issues Statement
Forum | 2 days ago

Robert De Niro Didn’t Yell at Pro-Palestinian Rally in Video, Issues Statement

Send Warning Of Impending Terror Attacks To Us – Defense Minister, Matawalle Urges United States
Forum | 2 days ago

Send Warning Of Impending Terror Attacks To Us – Defense Minister, Matawalle Urges United States