I Went On My Knees In Public to Beg an Influencer to Promote My Song, He Didn't Help Me – Spyro

Forum 2 months ago

I Went On My Knees In Public to Beg an Influencer to Promote My Song, He Didn't Help Me – Spyro

Popular Nigerian singer Spyro has narrated how an influencer snubbed him after he went on his knees to beg him to promote his new song.

According to him, he met different influencers to help him promote his song, but they rejected him.

Spyro, whose real name is Oludipe Oluwasanmi David narrated how he met a popular influencer who after listening to him beg for his help, refused to help him.

The singer took out time to thank Craze Clown for the help he rendered to him.

He said:

“While I was performing I saw Craze Clown vibing to my song, after performing I met with him and we exchanged contact, so we decided to meet up I went to his house for one reason or the other, he kept listening to the song continuously. Before you know it he started creating TikTok videos back to back with the sound.”

“He was aggressive with posting to the point that he was making videos more than me and at some point people thought it was Craze Clown’s song, he didn’t charge a dime to promote my song. I’ll go to his house he will still serve me food.

“All the influencers I constituted a nuisance to, for them to help me, but the help didn’t come from there, I literally knelt for an influencer in front of foodies one day, and I’ll never forget and he still didn’t help me.” [sic]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sydney Sweeney & Glen Powell ‘Leaned Into’ Affair Rumors To Promote Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Sydney Sweeney & Glen Powell ‘Leaned Into’ Affair Rumors To Promote Movie

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 3 days ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Why I Do Not Promote Nudity In My Skits – Layi Wasabi Reveals
Forum | 6 days ago

Why I Do Not Promote Nudity In My Skits – Layi Wasabi Reveals