His Line Is No Longer Reachable – Church Member Vanishes After Pledging To Give 200 Bags Of Cement For Project

Forum 1 month ago

His Line Is No Longer Reachable – Church Member Vanishes After Pledging To Give 200 Bags Of Cement For Project

A Nigerian man identified as Uduak Effiong, has taken to Facebook to call out an individual who pledged to donate 200 bags of cement for a church project but failed to fulfill the promise.

The man stated that the situation that has left the church project hanging in uncertainty.

However, as the price of cement surged due to economic challenges, the individual became unreachable, failing to respond to Effiong’s attempts to contact them.

“Person wey promise church 200 bags of cement for church project no dey pick call again.

“See even if na me were make this post promise Church 200 bags of Cement, I for no pick the call.

“You see this current economy in this Nig, all men now get hurt temper,” the post read.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/90d0efda0ddbed522dcb50bcde309a1e.jpeg

See reactions to the post below;

Nimmong Akpan reacted; “Omg church go understand.”

Vicky Joe said; “Who send am.”

Kuseme Akpan said; “He promise God n not man, so anytime he has he will redeem it so nobody should call him now the country is hard.”

Ransom Sunday said; “Bros no small matter with cement now abeg may church understand with the person ooh, even God Himself will understand cuz He knows all things.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved
Forum | 22 hours ago

Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved

Russell Crowe Exorcism Movie The Georgetown Project Gets New Title, Distributor
Forum | 4 days ago

Russell Crowe Exorcism Movie The Georgetown Project Gets New Title, Distributor

The Blair Witch Project Cast Seek Retroactive Residuals from Lionsgate
Forum | 4 days ago

The Blair Witch Project Cast Seek Retroactive Residuals from Lionsgate

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 5 days ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up