Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini

Forum 2 weeks ago

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini

The possibility of Chucky Season 4 receives an update from creator Don Mancini, who reveals to The Direct that he’s already pitched a fourth installment of the horror series.

What did Don Mancini reveal about Chucky’s television future?

“There’s very little I can say about that,” the Child’s Play franchise creator said. “I can’t tell you my idea for Season 4, but I’m really excited about it. I already pitched it to the network. So fingers crossed because it’s something I really like to do.”

Mancini added: “I think it’s really fun, new, and again, another left turn in terms of what we’ve been doing so far. We don’t know the status of the show yet. So again, fingers crossed that we will get picked up, right?”

It’s worth noting that Mancini recently discussed the possibility of a new Chucky movie, noting that the project is in its early stages and that it would work in tandem with the Syfy/USA Network series. Although it has changed settings and characters over the course of three seasons, the Chucky show sees the titular doll going up against Jake (Zackary Arthur), Devon (Björgvin Arnarson), and Lexy (Alyvia Alyn Lind).

“In Chucky’s unending thirst for power, season 3 now sees Chucky ensconced with the most powerful family in the world — America’s First Family, inside the infamous walls of the White House,” according to the official synopsis. “How did Chucky wind up here? What in God’s name does he want? And how can Jake, Devon, and Lexy possibly get to Chucky inside the world’s most secure house, all while balancing the pressures of romantic relationships and growing up? Meanwhile, Tiffany faces a looming crisis of her own as the police close in on her for ‘Jennifer Tilly’s’ murderous rampage last season.”

Along with Arthur, Arnarson, and Lind, the cast also includes Lara Jean Chorostecki, Jennifer Tilly, Devon Sawa, and franchise vet Brad Dourif.

Chucky is created and executive produced by Mancini, who also serves as showrunner and director. Executive producers include longtime Child’s Play producer and doll creator David Kirschner and Nick Antosca via his Eat the Cat production label.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The White Lotus Season 3 Is All About Death
Forum | 2 hours ago

The White Lotus Season 3 Is All About Death

Bridgerton Showrunner Reveals Season 3 Ending Will Include Clues About Next Lead Couple
Forum | 21 hours ago

Bridgerton Showrunner Reveals Season 3 Ending Will Include Clues About Next Lead Couple

Happy Death Day 3 Update Given by Jessica Rothe
Forum | 22 hours ago

Happy Death Day 3 Update Given by Jessica Rothe

Extraction 3 Gets a Promising Update From Writer Joe Russo
Forum | 22 hours ago

Extraction 3 Gets a Promising Update From Writer Joe Russo