Woman Chops Off Husband’s Penis After He ‘Refused To Have S£x With Her For 10 Years’ (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

Woman Chops Off Husband’s Penis After He ‘Refused To Have S£x With Her For 10 Years’ (Photos)

An angry wife in India sliced her husband’s penis to bits because he allegedly refused her sex for more than 10 years.

Knife-wielding Rita Yadav, 28, attacked her husband Ved Prakash, 31, at their home in Khora Colony, in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, in northern India,
yesterday morning.

She alleged he had snubbed sex with her for a decade of their 11-year marriage – and she believed he was having an affair. The housewife told reporters:

“We used to fight daily and he told me he hated looking at my face.”

“I was desperate to have children. I used to beg him but he said he’d make love tosomeone else instead.

“I’d been dealing with the torture for years and I couldn’t take any more.”When Ved, a taxi driver, arrived home from his night shift yesterday morning he went straight into the shower.

But as he stepped out Rita is said to have hit him over the head with a stone grinder and he fell unconscious.

She is then said to have used a kitchen knife and slashed his penis.

Rita locked him in the bathroom and she then handed herself into the police.

Ved regained consciousness after 30 minutes and called his friend in agony, who immediately took him to Jaypee Hospital.

“His penis was almost fully detached from the base and he had lost a lot blood. His penis had been cut with a sharp knife and the cut was nearly 4-inch deep.”

The penis was reattached. It is unclear whether the sexual function will return.

Rita has been arrested and charged under Section 326 (voluntarily causing grievous hurt with dangerous weapons) of the Indian Penal Code pending a trial, reports TheSun.co.uk

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 1 day ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 2 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip