GEJ Might End Up In Jail Like Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast - Dele Momodu

Forum 9 years ago

GEJ Might End Up In Jail Like Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast - Dele Momodu

Dele Momodu has likened what will happen to President Jonathan after March presidential election with what happened to President Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast after he lost election following overstaying his welcome.He posted phoetos of President Lautent Gbagbo on IS with several captions.
See the photos and captions below....

"This was PRESIDENT LAURENT GBAGBO of Ivory Coast at the peak of his glory but he overstayed his welcome...
But, SADLY, PRESIDENT GBAGBO didn't quit when the ovation was loudest until he was captured like they catch monkeys in Brazil...

The Presidency is a privilege & not a right & can only be held in TRUST for the people who may withdraw that honour at anytime!

Those who misled PRESIDENT GBAGBO & First Lady SIMONE EHIVET were nowhere to be found at the time of their arrest...

The voice of the people is the VOICE of GOD & it is always so loud & clear that a leader would hear it except he's totally deaf & blind!

My Brothers & sisters, so what shall it profit a man who's been lucky to lead his country but out of GREED waited to be led out like a rat!"
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: This is the end of Liverpool’s title chances – Carragher on Everton defeat
Forum | 21 hours ago

EPL: This is the end of Liverpool’s title chances – Carragher on Everton defeat

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi

Finidi backs Enyimba forward Mbaoma to end goal drought
Forum | 2 days ago